Customer Success/Account Management
Roobrik is a technology startup with a mission to help older adults and their families make difficult health and care decisions. We are looking for a smart, engaging problem-solver to lead our customer success and account management functions. Our customers are leading senior living and home care providers, non-profits, and advocacy organizations who use our platform to better engage families by helping them through difficult decision processes.
This is an opportunity to become a foundational part of a diverse, close-knit team tackling big challenges in aging, patient engagement, and behavioral economics.
What you’ll be doing:
- Serving as the primary point of contact for a growing list of customer relationships
- Collaborating with customers to drive utilization and ensure satisfaction and retention.
- Becoming a subject matter expert and trusted advisor on Roobrik solutions to customers and partners
- Managing, tracking and analyzing performance data on a routine basis
- Developing proactive outreach strategies to ensure customer satisfaction and increase value of key accounts
- Onboarding new customers and supporting pre-sales efforts with prospects to ensure smooth deployment post contract
- Reviewing product performance and consumer demographic data to create presentations and reports
- Collaborating closely with the Roobrik product team to share customer feedback and improve the product experience
- Advocating for older adults and their families by fostering relationships that support informed decision making
Your ideal background:
- You have worked in a customer success role before, with experience onboarding new customers.
- You have experience with digital marketing or technology products.
- You have a service mentality. You enjoy creating authentic relationships and helping others be successful.
- You can manage multiple relationships at once and can create systems for organizing them. You’ve probably been told you have great attention to detail.
- You are interested in data and analytics, and figuring out the stories they tell.
- You are a strong writer but are just as comfortable on the phone or in-person.
- You are a curious problem solver. You are always thinking about how systems and processes can be improved.
- You appreciate having a flexible schedule but don’t mind checking in after hours or pitching in on big deadlines
- You have expertise working with tools like Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Docs.
- You have personal or professional experience with older adults and family caregivers.
- You have worked in an active and dynamic startup environment before.
- This is a contract position for 20-40 hours per week with potential to grow to a full-time, permanent role.
- Flexible schedule and location, with a preference for proximity to Danville, VA, Greensboro, NC, or Durham, NC. We will consider remote work for the right person.
Please send your resume and cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Account Manager.
We are a team of experienced entrepreneurs, product developers, and marketers who are passionate about using human-centric technology to improve the lives of older adults and family caregivers. Our platform is used by leading senior care providers, top 20 global pharmaceutical companies, and national advocacy organizations like UsAgainstAlzheimer’s and the AARP.