Inside Sales Manager
Roobrik is a technology startup with a mission to help older adults and their families make difficult health and care decisions. We are looking for an inside sales person with a proven track record selling SaaS solutions. Our customers are leading senior living and home care providers who use our platform to better engage families by helping them make the right decisions at the right time. Our buyers are sales and marketing directors seeking higher online engagement, more qualified leads, market differentiation, and richer data on audience needs and preferences.
With demonstrated traction in our target markets, we are entering a period of aggressive growth and are recruiting our first Inside Sales Specialist. The ideal candidate has the experience to jump right in to an active pipeline, and the independence and organizational skills to set and achieve aggressive, attainable goals.
A Little Bit About You
- You have an inquisitive personality – you enjoy creating authentic relationships, and helping others be successful.
- You understand consultative sales and know what questions to ask, when to ask them, and when to listen
- You know how to engage inbound leads, and how to become the subject matter expert that prospects rely on to help inform their decision making
- You enjoy the challenge of the cold lead, finding and engaging decision makers who have a problem that you know you can help solve
- You have some proven experience, are goal driven, independent, love to measure performance with numbers, and you are ready to take a new step in your career
- You appreciate learning from others on the team, but you look at the data and always figure out better ways to get things done more quickly, more efficiently and with high quality
- You are a strong written communicator but are just as comfortable on the phone or in-person.
Where You Are in Your Career
You’ve been successful in past roles prospecting and converting leads into customers and you’re ready to refine your skills by leading and building an inside sales program at a fast-growing startup. Your are motivated equally by personal/professional growth and financial opportunity.
What Roobrik Needs From You
As the company’s first Inside Sales Manager, you’ll not only help define a new functional role within Roobrik, you’ll set a high bar for how the people in this new role will perform.
Your ideal background:
- Consultative sales skills with experience giving clear and engaging demos
- Demonstrated record of achievement in prior sales, product specialist or consulting related position preferred
- Numbers-oriented individual who is focused on driving conversions
- Proven ability to quickly learn about products and how they fit in to a fast-changing market landscape
- Knowledge of the senior living or healthcare industry a big plus
- Personal or professional experience with older adults and family caregivers a plus
- Excellent verbal, written, telephone, and demonstration skills supported by strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team structure
- Proficiency with a wide array of online services and computer programs, including CRM, Inbound marketing solutions, Google Drive, Microsoft Office, and an ability and desire to learn how to use new programs quickly
- Willingness to travel when needed
This is a full-time position based in Durham, NC, one of the highest-ranked cities in the country for growth, entrepreneurship, affordability, smarts, dining and entertainment.
Please send your resume and cover note to email@example.com with the subject line: Inside Sales Manager.
We are a team of experienced entrepreneurs, product developers, and marketers who are passionate about using human-centric technology to improve the lives of older adults and family caregivers. The Roobrik platform is used by leading senior care providers, top 20 global pharmaceutical companies, and national advocacy organizations like UsAgainstAlzheimer’s and the AARP.